Wednesday, February 27, 2019

9 Creative Ways to make Freya angry

Writing Prompt Wednesday:
For a change in pace, I gave myself a random writing prompt to go off of. Today's writing prompt was brought to me by Inbound now

Apparently tonight, I have a cat who thinks she's going to blog instead of me. Okay, that's  fine with me, I don't have to do any work. I'll leave the thoughts all up to her. She likes the attention anyways, and told me that I need to have more Freya friendly posts, whatever that means. Cats, you can't live with them and you can't live with out them. Sigh!

There's some really creative ways to make Freya angry, and she's willing to lay it all out on the line, just so I, the human girl will pay more attention to her. She doesn't have me wrapped around her cute little paw does she?


9. Refrigerator magnets: There's magnets that get her angry. They're shaped like little pushpins and birds. They are by far the most unsightly thing they're not allowed to clutter up Freya's fridge. She will go out of her way to knock them off the fridge. They look like the little birds in the photo and she hates them.
Image result for bird fridge magnets
Super Magnete
8. Forgetting to carry her to her food bowl: Some days she's the most lazy cat I've ever encountered. The only way she'll get to her food bowl is to be carried. It's usually when she know's someone can watch her get carried to her bowl, never when I'm alone with her. 

7. Take her photo: Freya's a sweet kitty as long as you're not trying to take her photo. If she knows you'[re taking her photo, she'll give you a dirty look. She'll find every way to get out of getting her photo taken. As if I'm taking a picture of her bad side. I'm not. 

Image result for cats and bathrooms
The spruce
6. Shut the bathroom door before offering to let her go to the bathroom with you: The bathroom door must not be shut. How dare I not include her on my trips to the bathroom. I'm not doing anything fun in the bathroom, but she has to be there  

5. Paying attention to Monkey: Freya believes she's the only cat allowed to be pet. If someone says hi to Monkey or pets him. She will give both Monkey and the person petting Monkey the cat stare of doom. 

4. Tell her you're going to put socks on her: This actually happened today. I bought an Amy's Kitchen, caffeinated candy bar. The package mentioned that I'd have enough energy to put socks on a rooster. I don't have a rooster, so I threatened Freya with a pair of socks. I would never attempt to put socks on her because I don't want to be shredded, but I better not threaten to do so either. 

3. Not allowing her to smell your food: All food must be Freya sniffed and Freya approved. She has to make sure it's not something that you can share with the cat. She also has to make sure it's not going to kill her favorite humans or something. I have to let her smell everything.
\

2. Exclude her from your blog posts: If she know's your blogging. It better be about her. Just don't include any pictures on your posts. She will purposely sit on my hands as I'm typing until I tell her that I'm going to write about what an amazing kitty she is. What a silly kitty!

1. Tell her you're writing a blog post about what makes her angry: I told her what my post was about, this is one she was cool with in the beginning like I said, but now, it's "Human, how dare you talk about me, I'm not an angry kitty hmph." I never called her angry. I'm just warning people how to interact with Freya.

No comments:

Post a Comment