Monday, September 2, 2019

8 scarves for fall that I totally love

My go item for the fall is going to be scarves. It doesn't even need to be Halloween themed it just needs to to be, cute, and light. Most people are going to tell me that scarves are not in these seasons or this year and it was last years trend. But I'm the kind of girl that never really went for trends, I went with what I liked because I like it. There's no time for people who dictate what I like to wear. As it should be with most people. If people are worried about what you're wearing and don't take time to get to know you. They aren't people you really need to surround yourself with. I'm just saying

Enough of this talk and let's see some pretty scarves, shall we? I tried to find scarves that cover both Halloween and some that are just fall-inspired. All both are pretty cool! I wish there was some Thanksgiving-related scarves but I've looked and there are none. W

1. Spider Print Infinity Scarf: Amazon $9.27
Amazon
2.  Infinity scarf with ghosts: Etsy $23.30
infinity scarf with ghosts whimsical halloween scarf red image 0
Etsy

3.  Autumn Themed Scarf: Catalog Favorites $12.95
Catalog Favorites
4. Autumn Harvest Scarf: Amazon $12.99
Amazon
5.  Luxury Autumn Cat Sarf: Cuttie Kat $19.95
Luxury Autumn Fashion Cute Cat Print Scarf Chiffon Silk - CuttieKat
Cuttie Kat
6. Knitting Factory Pumpkin Print Scarf: Amazon $9.99
Amazon
7. Geometric Pattern With Orange Tassels: Esty $22.65 
Geometric Pattern With Orange Tassels Scarf/Spring Summer image 0
Esty

8. Scarf Trading Inc Skull Pattern: Amazon $8.99
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment