Wednesday, September 4, 2019

So I'm confused about what happened here.

This post is actually getting me more emotional than I thought I'd be. I never thought a blog post would hurt to write like this one, I'm in tears, and I want answers from readers an fans about what on my page do people find offensive? I've tried to make everyone happy. I tried to understand what I did wrong and I don't answer an answer, anything related to the blog is completely not allowed on Facebook anymore. No sharing my link, no friends sharing about this blog on Facebook, nothing. 
For those readers who are actually tried and true, and don't mind reading my blog posts. I want to know who you are, and I want to know what you'd do in this situation. Because I'm lost, confused, and trying to understand what went on.



Just so you know the blog isn't going anywhere
I'm not deleting my blog, and I'm still going to share my blog. There are other platforms that I can use that are not Facebook. There's Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Flipbook, and a few other places that I'm sure that I could use to make things better. I do have one other option, and that is to migrate my blog to somewhere like Weebly, Word Press, Wix or whatever blogging and site-building site that I could use.



If it happens to be someone who reported any of my Facebook links, please explain to me why I'm legitimately confused about what happened.
 While I know I can't make everyone happy, I do want to figure out what people didn't like, and see if there's a way that I can change it. It's all I ask from people who read my blog and are fans of it.


I've contacted Facebook about the matter already
In case this is a glitch or whatever. Which it doesn't seem to be. I contacted them both through my main page and my blog and explained to them what happened. Hopefully, thing will be fixed and I can go back on my way. If not I'm okay with working around the whole blog post thing, and I won't be directly posting about my blog anywhere on Facebook.

Normally I wouldn't write about what's going on, but I'm confused any help or anyone who's been in these shoes I would like to hear what to do or what route to take. Just be assured, I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to still be blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment