Friday, October 19, 2018

8 Cute No Carve Pumpkin ideas to get your creative juices flowing


Did you know pumpkins are members of the gourd family? A gourd is a plant with thick fleshy skin that's usually eaten. I'm one of those people that's not a fan of pumpkin spice, and I'm not a fan of craving Pumpkins. Oh don't get too worried about me, I'm not afraid of losing my Halloween and fall spirit. I have a different plan when it comes to pumpkins. I want to decorate them.  There's tons of no carve Halloween Pumpkin ideas, so many in fact, I'm sure there's something that I could get inspiration from, or anyone else who wants to fallow suit might get ideas from.

Here are some of the cutest No carve pumpkin ideas that I thought were totally adorable, so cute that it makes me happy seeing some of the amazing talent that people have when it comes to no-carve pumpkin decorating!.

1. Ice Cream Pumpkins
Summer has faded into fall, but that doesn't mean that it's too late to have ice cream. Well maybe not this ice cream. It's melted into a mess all over the ground! Can ice cream be a new piece of Halloween decor? I so hope so!
Tragic ice cream cones - a GREAT DIY no carve pumpkin idea!
Smart School House
2. Bubble Gum Pumpkins
If you're not a fan of ice cream, you may be a fan of bubble gum! This idea is so adorable. To be honest, I might forget that this was an actual pumpkin, I'd try my hardest to use the gum ball machine, just to realize, "Oh yeah, it's not a gumball machine, it's a pumpkin!"
My Cherry Topped Life

3.  Candy Apple Pumpkin?!
One of my favorite things about Halloween and fall is the candy apples. The caramel and the apple always go great together, especially when they're on a stick covered in candy. But because I'm trying to watch what I eat, even during Halloween time, this might be a better idea!
source
4.  The Pumpkin King Himself
What's Halloween without The Nightmare Before Christmas? It's my favorite movie of all time! Plus he he looks so easy to make I could actually decorate a pumpkin like this. Take a chance and roll the dice! I mean take a chance and make this cute little Jack Skellington pumpkin
As The Bunny Hops
5. Doughnut Gourds 
A gourd is a pumpkin and a pumpkin is a gourd, but did you know a gourd can be a doughnut? it can? It may not be a sweet or edible doughnut, but it's a doughnut! With 12 gourds, you can make a dozen doughnuts, a dozen gourd doughnuts!    
no-carve-donut-pumpkin-for-halloween
Miss Malot
6.  BB-9E 
Fun fact: This isn't even made out of real pumpkins! It's foam pumpkins! That means your BB-9E won't rot, and you don't have to throw it away after fall is over! It's so cool! 
BB-8's dark side counterpart, BB-9E Pumpkin
Desert Chica
7.  Emoji Pumpkins
Imagine being able to express yourself through pumpkins? If you love Halloween, you can make a heart eyed emoji pumpkin. If you think about being flirty during Halloween, make a winking emoji pumpkin. There's so many emoijs to choose from!
No Carve Emoji Pumpkins. Kid friendly pumpkins that are SO fun and so easy to make for Halloween.
Cutefetti
8.  Batty Pumpkins
I saved the battiest pumpkin last! They are really batty because they are batty pumpkins! Black batty pumpkins of doom! Maybe not doom, but they are cute pumpkins nonetheless! 
pumpkin-decorating-ideas-26
Family Fun Go

No comments:

Post a Comment