Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Everybody park and duck! Time for my summer bucket list sneak peak

Oh, the summertime is among us, and so is my summertime bucket list. Last week when I was my way back from the book store we stopped at one of the places I plan on going to on my summer bucket list, the park Our local park is so beautiful. The duckweed, the algae and the wildlife all make the park beautiful. There are many bridges to cross, many animals and there are many bodies of water.

If already took these two photos why on earth would I want to go back and take more photos of the park right? The park is bigger than just the two areas I took photos, of and I need to be more active.I openly admit it, I don't walk as much as I should and I really need to take being active strides. Taking photos of the park and places around town are going to do exactly that. Get me active. Take me to places where I can be one with nature again. Mother nature has been rough on us the last few months. I just want to let her and her wildlife know, that want to help. 

The ducks I took a photo of here were really friendly. They actually came out of the water and got closer to me. I think it may be the fact that people like to feed the wildlife at the park, even if there are signs that say not to feed the animals. The animals don't know that I'm still following the rules. Do they?

The second picture is just of the park itself. In the background, you may not be able to see it, but there's a 'haunted' hospital. I don't believe it's haunted by any means. But I do plan on going to the hospital and taking photos of the hospital anyway, without going inside. Going inside of the hospital is illegal.

I can't wait for my summer photo tour of the town

As I said it, I can't wait to give you all a tour of the town. These two photos really don't say much, as it could be any town, any park in the United States. I want to prove that differently, and I was going to the day I was at the park, if not for my phone's battery is at 5% (really! the day I'm strolling on home from the book store from the park my phone nearly dies).

At least I'm taking a huge step in making all my summer plans happen this summer. Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment