Sunday, May 12, 2019

Thinking about advertising your latest book? Book Brush Has you covered!



A little bit about Book Brush:

I read on Book Brushes website, that it can replace Canva, but in my opinion, I think it works great as a compliment to Canva, especially with seasoned writers. You don’t exactly get the option to create your own book cover, if you were to write one yourself on Book Brush, but you get the option of creating some eye-popping ways to promote your book as an author.

When I get the chance to create a cover and want to advertise about my book that I’m writing. There’s no doubt that Book Brush will be one of my top choices. They have many images and templates to aid me in making my book a reality. It takes very little time to create a work of art, like the images you’re seeing right now.

It took me a matter of minutes to create my works of art, and because of the ease of using this site, I know I’ll be back just in time to do another

Try it for yourself:

If you’re curious about book Brush and want to practice your skills, I have a completely novel (no pun intended), way to try out Book Brush and learn how to use it yourself!

Remember that ‘game’ they had for creative folks on Tumblr? The create your own CD cover game? I have a somewhat new game. This time you’re not creating a CD cover, you’re creating a book cover, with the use of four websites, Reedsy, Canva, Unsplash and Book Brush

The four easy steps:

1. Pick a book title from Reedsy you can’t regenerate the title, it must be the first title you’ve chosen.
2. Find a stock photo from Unsplash with a word in the title of your book as the cover. It could be anything
3. Create the book cover with Canva
4. Make your advertisement with Book Brush





No comments:

Post a Comment