Monday, August 12, 2019

My Bucket List is more complete than I thought!


Summer’s almost over and I got more accomplished on my bucket list than I thought I did, and this weekend’s going to be the final end to the beautiful bucket list items. I never got around to some of the things on the list, but I’m happy I at least accomplished a few items.

Some of the ones I actually accomplished are:

1. Take a trip to the local book store and 2. SummerBucket List with a twist
These two were the most fun things about summertime. I had so much fun reading books, and browsing the local book store free book area. I may have to go about doing that again. It was a pretty interesting concept, and the reasoning for doing it was pretty awesome. If people knew what books were already in their grasp and read them, it would be an interesting place.

When you hidden clearance shop the world is your oyster. I had a chance to do this the last few times I was at Wal-Mart and enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. I even learned that there was an online group just for the hidden clearance and saving money, if I actually looked for the group. Now I've immersed in the world wide Wal-Mart shopping. Who said Wal-Mart shopping was a bad thing?

8. Stare at the stars
Despite the weather in Michigan being pretty damp and dreary we had a few days where I could actually look at the stars. I don’t know my constellations for the life of me. All the stars look the same. But it gives a new spin to what my blog tag line says. I need to reach for the stars more often.

11. Try A New Gluten Free Meal
I’ve actually tried a few meals, and some new ideas, I’ll share them eventually, but there were so many different things I’ve made and tried. I even tried new snacks. The gluten free world isn’t as scary, it was actually quite fun and exciting. It shall be a weekly thing.

I recorded a video and got almost out of being camera shy a little bit. I have never been confident enough to talk to people or on camera, and once I had a company I did a video for tall me if I couldn’t pronounce the product properly to remove the video. But thanks to Vive it was fun again. I might be doing more videos in the future.


22. Go barefoot all-day
I’m starting to hate socks. They’re so uncomfortable. Unless it gets cold out and I need slipper socks, I’m not going to be wearing socks as often anymore. Then to think about not wearing shoes, it’s really worth it.

23. Dollar Tree Inspired Pedicure—turned manicure
I bought some nail polish and some other stuff the other day and decided against painting my toenails black. Not that I didn’t want to, but my toenails had a problem with ripping below the bed lately and the pain involved didn’t even seem worth it, so I didn’t paint my nails after all. I don’t know if it has to do with going barefoot more often, or what but I loved painting my finger nails and making them look pretty. I’ll share pictures eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment