Saturday, August 3, 2019

Happy Caterday with Catvertars!


Because it’s Caterday, and it’s a warm balmy Saturday here where I live, Freya and Alec suggested to me that they have never seen cartoon versions of themselves or a cartoon version of Monkey. So from the suggestion of my three favorite kitty cats here are some cat photos with a link to the avatar maker.

Cat and Doll Makers are fun for adults and kids, and they make cool Facebook avatars as long as you credit the artist who has done an amazing job at creating these doll makers. Maybe sometime in the near future we'll have some fun turning myself into my favorite Disney characters or whatever. Today is the kitties turn to play with a cat doll maker.

There used to be more cat creators or so I thought, but the two that I picked from Doll Divine are the cutest and easiest to use.




No comments:

Post a Comment