Monday, May 4, 2020

Time to talk about babies.

It’s finally happened, I’m expecting a baby. I was planning on it for a while now, and finally things are going the way I expected them to. I’ve decided on the name Sam, I’m not sure what I’m going to do for a middle name yet, but Sam is going to be the name that I’m choosing. I’m so excited yet nervous about the whole ordeal.

Before I continue I have a small confession to make. Sam isn’t a human baby, Sam’s a Reborn. And because I want to talk more about my life and make my blog more personal. I’m going to hopefully talk more about the whole ordeal about Sam and the whole process of adopting a reborn, and hopefully have some amazing photos when the time comes that he’s delivered.

4 Tips when shopping for your new baby:

1. Always check the reviews of the nursery: Even if you’re going with somewhere like Ashton Drake (which I urge not to adopt form). There’s nothing worse than getting a baby that you’re unhappy with and knowing you won’t bond with them like you should.


2. It’s okay to be choosy: This is your baby and you’re paying for it, if there’s something you don’t like about the doll, then don’t buy it.

3. Check for new baby freebies: If you’re looking for bottles, diapers, and stuff for your baby check out freebie sites, some have new baby freebies or free boxes of stuff.

4. It’s okay to ask for more pictures: Ask for more pictures if there’s something you’re curious about when you’re buying your baby.




The Baby I plan on having
It took a while to figure out what baby I’m having/adopting. I have a list of possible babies that I may actually choose when the time come to adopt my little love bug!
javascript:;
Kaynana @ Ebay

KC Shop @ Ebay

KC Shop @ Ebay

Tibar @ Ebay


The origin of the name Sam
It may come as a surprise that I like horror movies. When I think of horror movies with dolls, one doll sticks out among the rest. I’m not talking about Annabelle, I’m talking about Chucky. Chucky’s full name was Charles Lee Ray before he became a doll and the name was an amalgamation of serial killers.

Instead of naming Sam off of serial killers, I’m giving him horror movie names. The character Sam from Trick ‘R Treat is my all time favorite horror movie characters, so I knew right away that I’d choose Sam as a name. Since I’m still not sure if I’m going to go with a boy doll or a girl doll, I don’t know what I’m using as a middle name yet!










No comments:

Post a Comment