Thursday, December 5, 2019

My top 10 toys from the 80's and 90's

My tag today asked me what my favorite toy was growing up, and it reminded me of Christmas as a child, all the toys that I got, and the memories I had with the toys that I had, that all I could think of was some of my favorite late 80's and 90's toys. If only I could go back in time and play with the toys that I loved so much!

1. Little People Town
Geez...my boy have this too.  I have to admit that I am a sucker for the vintage little people!
I'm Remembering
2. Toy Post Office
Image result for Fisher Price Post Office
Worth Point
3. PJ Sparkles
Image result for PJ Sparkles with wand
Ebay
4. Quints toys
Image result for quints toys from the 90's
Ebay
5. Baby all Gone
Image result for baby all gone 90s
I'm Boston
6. Life the Board Game
Image result for Life the Board Game
Walmart
7. Incredible Edibles Machine


8. Puppy Suprise
Image result for Puppy Surprise 90's
Ebay

9. Toy McDonald's
1989 Vintage McDonald's Drive Thru Playset - Many EXTRAS!  BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
Ebay

10. Little Tykes Kitchen
Little Tikes kitchen
Mercari

No comments:

Post a Comment