Friday, March 8, 2019

friday 5: Super heroes

Mrs. Marvel gets released today! It's another step into the Marvel universe. Being the nerd that I am, I couldn't help but think about all of my favorite superhero characters. It's time to let your nerd side show, it doesn't matter who's watching. Live life, and let your nerdy side free, let your nerdy side flow! 

I'm only including my favorite heroes, and not my favorite villains, or my favorite anti-hero (yes I mean Deadpool). It wouldn't be fair to include my favorite villains alongside my favorite superheroes, hopefully in the future, I could talk about my favorite villains, but now is not the time. 

5. Batwoman
Kate Kane, she's my all-time favorite female superhero. She's the cousin of Batman and fights crime just like her cousin. There's no superhero that compares to Kate at all. She's in a league of her own.
Image result for batwoman
Variety
4. Thor 
What isn't there to love about Thor? He has an interesting backstory, he's easy on the eyes and he's the brother of Loki. From the Thor comics I've read to the Thor movies, I'm hooked on Thor as a Marvel character.
Image result for Thor
Wikipedia

3. Deadman
I remember reading about him in Justice League Dark and falling in love with Deadman. His character was a bit obscure and is still a bit obscure, but I really enjoyed his backstory, and his stand-alone comics, which I've read. Deadman needs more attention than he already gets. 
Image result for Deadman
Comic Vine
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Yes, I'm aware that there are 4 turtles and technically I could do a top 5 favorite post on my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle characters, but I won't. Just for this list, I'm counting my 4 favorite turtles as one superhero, even though they aren't. 
Image result for The Ninja Turtles
SF Station
1. Groot
So what if his whole vocabulary happens to be, "I am Groot!" It doesn't mean that he's not one of the cutest Superheroes ever. Well, both Groot and his offspring, little Groot. They're both amazing heroes!  
Image result for Groot
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment