Saturday, October 20, 2018

5 lessons learned from YouTube



Has YouTube ever taught you anything valuable? My whole life pholosophy has been to learn new things as often as I can. Life is all about learning things, and teaching others. Now with YouTube I've learned things I never new possible! With that said I wanted to share my top 10 lessons that I've learned from YouTube. Have you have any lessons from YouTube? Leave your answers below! I love hearing what you've learned.

I was going to do a few lessons from Good Mythical Morning, but that felt like cheating to me, because. I could really do a whole blog post about all the lessons I've learned from Good Mythical Morning. I have learned a lot by Rhett and Link's daily shows. They took all of the guess work out of what happens when you put stuff in bleach or if you can make butter out of Starbursts. But to make it tougher on me I limited this list to my top lesson from Good Mythical Mornincg.

1. Frogs Leap and Toads Hop From Snake Discovery
As much as I love frogs I had no clue one main difference that should have been obvious to me was that frogs leap and toads hop. In all honesty the whole video was a brilliantly put together video of all the differences between frogs and toads.


2. Spending $10 a month on food is actually possible. One Cute Couponer
I was skeptical about spending only $10 a month for food. Like all of you, I thought, "This girl is crazy there's no possible way." But it can be done! I don't know why I haven't attempted to do something like this in the past. Sure I remind myself that I live in the middle of nowhere, and there's not many stores to choose from, but come on! I have a Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Meijer, Walmart, and a few local stores. They all take coupons! I can do it too if I try!

3. Make Each Day Awesome Brian Barczyk
There's actually not an exact video for this lesson. It's something that appears at the beginning of Brian's videos, that he also mentions a lot during a lot of his videos. It's just one of those lessons and reminders that I do need to try to make each day awesome. There's no reason why someone shouldn't try to make each day awesome. We all have our bad days, and we all get depressed, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't make each day awesome!

4. People are actually afraid of their home. It's called nostophobia. Matthew Santaro
I don't have nostophobia, nor would I ever want to be afraid of their home. But realizing that there is a fear like that out there, and that people actually have a fear like this, makes me feel more sympathetic towards people and their fears. All of his videos about bizarre fears are interesting, but nostophobia, is one fear that really interests me.

5. People give away some weird stuff on Craigslist Good Mythical Morning
This is the one Good Mythical Morning Lesson that I promised. I learned that people can get some weird stuff on Craigslist for free. It makes me want to search my local Craigslist, to find something weird. I don't think I'll ever find a free heart stool, but it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment